5 GRAPHIC DESIGN SOFTWARE FOR BEGINNER.
Dreams can be anything. It is a representation of what one wants to be or what they choose to be, it is an interpretation of one self. In today’s growing trends many of us aspire to work in the creative industry and one of them is Graphic designing. Graphic design is widley practiced.
Graphics design are looked upon with interest. It is ultra competitive. But good designers can never get wasted. Also , it is a challenging profession. They provide solutions to creative problems. Both freshers and professionals have the same opportunities.Graphic designing is never the same. It keeps evolving to the infinite. The design that had been done in the 80s is not the same as that of the 2020s. You can look upto to jobs like illustrator, VFX artist, production director for theatres and films and so on.
As a good book is in need of a good writer. And good design is in need of a good graphic designer. There can be a lot of tools and apps which you can use. Whether you are professional or amateur using the right tools and software is a must for Graphic Designing.
ADOBE PHOTOSHOP AND ILLUSTRATOR IN GRAPHIC DESIGNING
If you are serious in pursuing your career as a graphic designer then adobe is the platform for you. There are many in adobe suits. Like:
GRAPHIC DESIGN THROUGH ADOBE PHOTOSHOP.
Adobe Photoshop was first designed for photographers. But later it emerged as a platform for graphic design. It is used to create web pages, banner ads, video graphics and editing images.
- there plenty of design tools to use
- Multiple options to create form flyers to animated GIFs.
- Social media marketing becomes easy when you use photoshop.
- Increases resolution if the images.
- Different image formats
- Very overwhelming and I need a tutorial to use it.
- It is expensive.
- Vector support is not offered
- Has features for typography.
GRAPHIC DESIGN THROUGH ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR.
Adobe illustrator is a magic machine to graphic designing. In this anything created can be scaled to tiny thumbnails to get perfect sharp lines. You need to use an illustrator when creating logos, icons or brand mascots.
- it is available on both Mac and PC.
- Works with any device as long as it is not 5 to 6 years.
- Goes hand in hand with other adobe design software. If you are familiar with photoshop then illustrator is going to be a piece of cake.
- Allows you to work with high resolution graphics.
- Unless you learn photoshop, illustrators need deep learning.
- It requires a lot of patience from the designer’s part.
- File sharing can be difficult.
- There is a limited photo editing.
GRAPHIC DESIGNING INKSCAPE.
Inkscape is a professional tool for vector art lovers and people belonging to graphic design. It is ideal for drawing logos, graphic for websites and also laser engraves.
- has high quality colors such as flat colors,gradients and transparent colors.
- High accuracy images can process perfectly.
- Very helpful in processing complex objects that have details.
- Can correct every part.
- It is the same as that of coreldraw and adobe illustrator.
- difficult to learn,needs tutorial learning.
- Needs patience
GRAPHINC DESIGN THROUGH CorelDRAW
CorelDRAW helps Graphic design the ability to create infinite designs. You can create professional vector illustrations.
- Can find numerous customization options
- Move graphics all around in it.
- Good for custom designs you print on signs and merchandise.
- Functionality is solid.
- Not easier for photo designing and conversion of images.
- Would have been easier if it had worked for all imported files.
- Files can be larger than those created for the works.
GRAPHIC DESIGN THROUGH SKETCH .
Sketch is focused on digital design. It is used for creating web sites,apps, and interfaces.
- Easy to learn and use .
- Needs a tutorial learning.
- Can create global components for graphic designing.
- Has great plugins.
- No cloud file storage to it.
- It is only suitable for Mac.
- When working in a team every one must be on the same version.
Can be expensive.
GRAPHIC DESIGN THROUGH AFFINITY DESIGNER.
Affinity designer is best suited for designers who are in the early stages of Graphic designing. It makes you work in both vector and raster workplaces.
- Easy to use with many tutorials.
- Available in windows and Mac.
- Has necessary tools for professional designing.
- Allows you to easily edit and customise the same file.
- Has features called Personas, helpful in switching between vector and pixel designs.
- It is affordable.
- Can undo your work to an infinite level.
- Does Not have some tools access.
- Have to enable the artboard when creating a new document.
- Drawing tablets support us still a work in progress.
However, the software are you need to have a creative brain. Find out your freedom of expression and figure out how to contribute your work to Graphic Designing.
That is all you need to know people. Hope this articles helps you in anyway!